Grandview Selected as 2019 Best of Boca Raton Award Winner
Grandview Preparatory School is proud to announce that we are the sole recipient of the 2019 Best of Boca Raton Award in the Private Schools category.
The Best of Boca Raton Award Program was created to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of businesses and organizations in and around Boca Raton. Their mission is to raise the profile of exemplary companies and entrepreneurs among the press, the business community, and the public.
The award selection process does not include nominations, voting, contests or surveys. The Best of Boca Raton Award Program uses only empirical data supplied by independent third-parties as input into their award algorithm. Selection as a 2019 Award Winner is determined by the marketing success of each organization in the local community and business category.
Grandview is grateful for this recognition and committed to providing the best and most well-rounded education for its students. Evidence of this commitment is demonstrated by:
- 100% of seniors accepted to college with collective scholarship earnings of $2,649,932 for their complete 4-year college education (2018-19) with colleges including (but not limited to); Emory University, Wellesley College, Amherst College, William & Mary University, Brandeis University, and Bates College
- Palm Beach Philanthropy Tank finalists’ published book in 2019, “Equal & Empowered”
- Acceptance to Florida Atlantic University’s Barb Schmidt Fellowship for social change
- State-level recognition at 2019’s Energy Whiz Expo
- Recognized as one of Palm Beach County’s 2019 Green Schools of Promise
- Top 5 finalist in the Palm Beach Illustrated Education Awards for “Outstanding Academic Program” and “Institutional Excellence”
- Over 75 hours of professional development completed by each faculty member to ensure we are teaching to best practices and in line with 21st century demands
- $4.25 million dollar real estate donation toward Grandview Preparatory School’s acquisition of its property
- Grandview is now in complete control of its future having closed October 24, 2019 on the current campus worth over $10 million